Your new company
Our client is an international player, known for its open company culture, high stability and seniority. The company is rapidly growing and encourages a positive working atmosphere in this process. There are flexible working hours with the ability to start between 6 and 10 in the morning, and you are allowed to work from home 3 days a week. You will have the chance to work in a dynamic and supportive team environment, where your ideas and contributions will be valued.
Your new role
As an Africa operations coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the production and logistics schedule, managing stock and ensuring smooth operations of the ordering process. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing instruction and coordination for production and logistics schedules
- Managing stock levels to ensure optimal inventory control
- Generating quotations within set guidelines
- Facilitating communication between distributors, factories, and regional office in Africa
- Managing documentation related to ordering operations
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Finance, and Aftermarket for seamless transactions
- Contributing to the sales forecast and monitoring actual sales
- Calculating transfer prices based on established guidelines
- Ensuring compliance with export control regulations
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the order fulfilment process
- Ideally you have a bachelor in economics or logistics or equivalent by experience
- You are proficient with numbers and data
- You have excellent Excel skills.
- Knowledge of transport planning and documentation is considered an asset.
- You are customer oriented and very detailed in your work.
- You are structured and well-organised
- You are social and outgoing personality with good cultural understanding and diversity appreciation
- You speak English on a professional level. Any other language is an asset
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- Meal vouchers
- Transport fee
- Yearly bonus
- Home working allowance
- Flexible working hours
- 32 holidays
What you need to do now
Are you interested in this role? Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.