For one of our client HAYS is looking for a Software Engineer to help them support their growth.
About the Company
With 30 years of history, our client is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting, and poker). As part of its sustained growth, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join its back-end team of developers.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the business and manage the service needs and functionalities, especially in the entertaining aspect of the Casino features.
- Work on the configuration, development, and maintenance of our online gaming platforms.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the functionalities.
- Constantly work on improving the quality, stability, security, and performance of the offered service.
- Collaborate with other teams to create optimal integration of services and functionalities.
- Work closely with the front-end team to integrate the developments.
- Be a key actor in the team.
What we are looking for
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong experience in .Net core & Web API.
- Good knowledge of multi-threading and unit testing.
- Experience with microservices and message bus.
- Very good knowledge of relational databases, particularly PostgreSQL, in terms of design, development, and performance.
- The ability to work independently.
- Fluent in both French and English.
- A valid and permanent work license.
What you will receive in return :
- The opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège.
- The chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group.
- A friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance.
- Leadership by talents, values, trust, and autonomy.
- The opportunity to progress and specialize with their internal mobility system.
- A competitive salary package with several perks.
- The possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance.