Your next employer:
Our client is an IT partner that works with brokers and insurance companies to help them become trusted advisors to their clients in the digital age.
- Develop and optimize the Cloud environment by making changes, upgrades, and extensions.
- Implement and configure new applications in the Cloud environment to meet the company's needs.
- Schedule and coordinate different teams involved in migrating applications to the Cloud.
- Establish technical specifications and guidelines for transferring applications to the Cloud.
- Create a template for developers to standardise the migration process.
- Design and implement monitoring and alerting systems to detect application failures proactively.
- Oversee all Cloud-related activities and pursue a cost-effective approach.
- Write documentation on installation, configuration, incidents, and updates to simplify adjustments to Cloud platforms and ensure knowledge sharing.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the field and anticipate market and technical changes.
- A minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or computer science.
- Good knowledge and experience with the Azure cloud stack, including Azure Kubernetes services and PaaS solutions.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (C#) and REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL administration and proactive maintenance activities.
- A critical thinker and good problem-solver, with good communication skills, able to share your knowledge with others.
- An excellent command of Dutch or French, communicating fluently in English. Understanding of the other national language is a plus.
Nice to have:
Experience with Jira/Confluence, Kubernetes, Istio, Terraform, SonarQube, Microsoft API management platform, Automated tests, Blue/Green deployments.
What's in for you
- A salary of up to 62K per year, plus fringe benefits including a company car and bonuses.
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies and stay up-to-date with industry developments
What you should do now ?
Are you interested in this role? Apply online now!