Your new company
A global player in sustainable mobility is seeking a talented individual to join their team. Managing millions of vehicles worldwide, they are dedicated to making a positive impact on the mobility sector.
Your new role
As a Data Analyst, you will play a crucial role in the sales department. Your responsibilities include :
- Overseeing the development of dashboards for the sales team.
- Understanding and translating data to the Head of Sales in order to optimize the business.
- Understanding, defining and managing the KPI's of the sales data.
- Implementing support tools to facilitate decision-making for management and teams. (pricing analysis, KPI analysis, …)
- Contributing to the development of innovative products and services.
- Analytical profile with background or interest in sales.
- A first experience in a relevant field.
- Excel, visualisation tools such Power BI, QlikSense, IBM Cognos, Tableau, …
- French and/or Dutch with a solid knowledge of English and fluency in the other national language.
- Being assertive and sales-oriented.
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary package including extra-legal advantages such as meal-vouchers, pension plan, hospitalization insurance and more.
- A company car.
- 12 additional days off, flexible working hours, 2 days of homeworking after the training period.
- An inspiring and dynamic work environment in a secure and robust organization that operates on a large scale.
What you need to do now
Are you interested in this role? Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.