For one of our biggest clients in the Pharmaceutical industry, Hays is looking for a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Analyst who is available as soon as possible.
Profile & Skills
- Optimize the mechanism to export or get the data from Purview on a filterable and standardised format
- Integration and update of the data in the PowerBI system based on the requirements. Set an easy mechanism to update data without a reconnection at each update of the report, and without the redesign of the report at each update.
- If confirmed by the adopted strategy, demand management and business analyst roles to translate business expectations into functions and reports.
- Generate of new reports based on formatted requirements (examples defined below)
- Generation of new reports instances on a weekly or monthly basis.
The client is looking for an autonomous consultant who can easily navigate in a large company with highly divided responsibilities and great communication skills in English. Ideally in French/Dutch as well. They expect you to have a decent knowledge about the following:
- Office 365 DLP (Data Loss Prevention module)
- Purview Data integration
- Ability to automate integration of data from Purview to PowerBI
- Knowledge of Data Management principles
- Fluent English with French/Dutch ideally
- Experience in Facial Recognition would be a bonus
- Remote work policy: 2 days on site
- Challenging IT environment
- Modern technologies