You will join the Regulatory Affairs Department which is responsible for the certification of products (automotive, motorcycles and power products) according to the applicable European and International legislation and maintains contacts with legal authorities divisions in order to ensure technical compliance of the products and to support business and technology planning.
- As Engineer in Regulatory Affairs, you closely follow the developments in the European technical legislation and advise colleagues in Research and Development (R&D), certification and sales in Japan and in Europe.
- You study technical files and actively participate in consultations and meetings with all parties involved, both at European and International level, to collect the necessary information and to defend the interests for the products, also in the future.
- You are mainly active in the field of mechanical and electrical safety requirements (CE-marking). You work also on topics such as emissions, noise, battery propulsion and artificial intelligence.
- Based on your expertise, you ensure the necessary reporting and information flow to all relevant departments within the company to ensure that the products can be launched in the European market according to the safety and environmental regulations.
- You report to the Manager of the Regulatory Affairs Department.
About the organisation
- For the position of Engineer in Regulatory Affairs you require a technical or master degree (e.g. automotive technology, (electro)mechanics, ...) or an equivalent degree combined with a passion for technics.
- Professional or other experience with electronics and electrical safety is an advantage.
- You are able to guarantee the follow-up of the technical files, both in terms of process, legislation and timing.
- You are a team player with a proactive and entrepreneurial approach.
- You can communicate professionally in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are prepared to occasionally travel abroad for your job.
You will end up in an international company with a strong name. You get every opportunity to develop yourself in the latest technical evolution.
This challenging and varied job with many international contacts give you the chance to constantly come into contact with the latest trends and technologies in the sector. You will end up in an experienced team that can share the necessary expertise with you.
For the job of Engineer in Regulatory Affairs the company offers you an attractive salary package that is supplemented with fringe benefits and flexible working hours.
Are you fascinated by the latest technologies and developments within the automotive industry and does the job of Engineer in Regulatory Affairs appeal to you? Apply online or contact Anja Lefever from Hays Engineering Gent on 09 266 11 93.
Not a match for this vacancy? Contact me for other suitable opportunities, or check our open jobs on www.hays.be. Discrete treatment of each application is guaranteed.