Hays is looking for a Functional Analyst for one of our clients in Brussels.
Are you looking for a challenge as a Functional Analyst within an IT department? Do you have an affinity with travelling and/or e-commerce world and would you like to develop yourself within this sector as a Functional Analyst? Then you will be interested by this challenge!
The role you will take:
As Functional Analyst you’re responsible to capture and assess business needs. You evaluate the needs and objectives of our customer and offer guidance. You dare to challenge the business as to the best solutions to accomplish the outcome.. You are « the bridge » between the business and IT.
• Set up a functional analysis (translate the functional requirements into specifications and solutions) in line with the ICT strategy :
• You advise the customer regarding improvements, optimalisations and innovation of the business processes/information streams and applications.
• You assess the analyses to be done and based on this, you set-up your own plan of action.
• You challenge and guide the customer in validating and prioritizing their needs and you solve potential bottlenecks.
• You convert the validated and prioritized needs/problems into standard functionalities or functional specifications for a tailored made solution in a detailed functional analysis document.
• You analyse, design and document processes/information streams in order to, aligned with the ICT strategy and business expectations, to build, buy or re-use (ICT-) solutions.
• You safeguard existing business and solution architecture and ask for advice tot he enterprise, system and solution architects.
• You report about the progress of the analyses, processes and proposed solution and assures formal validation of this solution within the scope of architecture, TCO and functionality.
• You flag pro-actively bottlenecks and propose potential solutions/alternatives
• You present the designed end products (process analysis, functional testscenario’s, documentation…) to the internal & external customer.
• Project support:
• You identify and flag risk & impediments and propose actions to mitigate these risks
• You deliver workpackages/analyses or requested evolutions as upfront agreed in regard to change request.
• You deliver subject – specific input and analyses for (ICT) projects.
• You have good analytical and technical insights
• A minimum of 5 years working experience as analyst required
• Experience in the design of Informatica applications is a plus
• Good knowledge of information technology packages like MS Office, Teams, Sparx EA, …
• Good knowledge of UML and/or an experience with other similar methods
• Good knowledge of CMS technologies is a plus
• Good knowledge of API design
• Experience with writing User Stories
• Experience with projectworking experience in SAFE/Agile/plus
• Any experience in the travel industry and/or e-commerce is a bonus
• A very good level of English, written and spoken is a must
• A very good level of either French or Dutch, written and spoken is a must
• Possibility to work from home 3 days a week + flexible working hours
• 35 days of leave
• Company car + public transport pass
• Target bonus
• Hospitalisation insurance (including dental care) for the whole family, group and invalidity insurance (cafeteria plan), without own contribution
• Meal and eco cheques
• Net allowances for remote work and carwash + internet budget #1095338
Cliquez-ici pour accéder à la Politique de confidentialité de Hays, qui vous apportera des informations détaillées sur la manière dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos données personnelles et vos droits relatifs à ces données.
Voyages, Accueil, Loisirs & Tourisme
Projects & Change Management
Very attractive salary package + car
Contacter un consultant
Contactez Lante Nys, le consultant en charge de cette offre d'emploi, situé à Brussel