Hays is one of the world's leading recruitment companies. We help our clients to recruit staff on a permanent basis in more than 33 countries.
For one of our clients, one of the largest banking institutions, Hays is looking for a Solution Architect to help strengthen the team of architects.
The Solution Architect is responsible for developing solutions to business problems using a range of technology domains. This may involve using software, systems, applications, and infrastructure components to create solutions that meet the needs of the business. In this context, you will have a specific focus on front-end components and will work to ensure that the bank's channels are aligned with current technologies and standards.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering creative solutions for business problems that span multiple technology domains
- Leveraging software packages, systems, applications, and infrastructure components to solve business problems
- Focusing on internal and external structures and behavior of solutions set
- Being aware of architectural constraints imposed by the organization
- Providing guidance to projects during implementation and responding to changes in architecture
- Communicating solutions to business and IT stakeholders
- Collaborating with other solution architects and enterprise architects
- Assisting development and operational teams with problem-solving
- Minimum a first experience as an architect
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in front-end architecture
- Proven track record in IT within a large organization
- Degree from a college or university, or equivalent experience
- Experience with offshore development teams
- You speak English and ideally French or Dutch.
What you will have in return:
- Middleware (ESB, Messaging, API Gateway)
- API standards (REST, swagger)
- Web Architecture (Angular, micro frontends, Ionic, Apache Camel, Portal Architecture)
- Authentication/authorization protocols (OpenID Connect, OAuth2)
- Solid understanding of software design and architecture
- Experience with modelling techniques using industry standard notations (UML, ArchiMate 3) and tools (e.g. Sparx EA)
- Experience with scaled agile methodologies (e.g. SAFe)
Extremely competitive package with a lot of fringe benefits.
Opportunity to work on complex business and IT problems and deliver innovative solutions
Opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies
Collaborate with other solution architects and enterprise architects.
Even if don't meet every requirement, we encourage you to apply if you believe you have the right skills and experience for the job. #1093672