Hays is looking for a Functional Analyst for an international client located in Brussels.
Do you have any experience as a Functional Analyst in an international environment? Did you already use this experience in banking and client journey domain or are you interested by this sector? Then this is the job for you!
The role you will take:
You will work closely with the business analyst and/or product owner and the development team. You are responsible of the consistency and quality of the product backlog and making sure the functional details are captured, shared and understood.
Also providing guidance to stakeholders on usage of systems will be one of your tasks.
• Is responsible for eliciting and managing functional requirements in partnership and collaboration with the business analyst and/or product owner, architecture, and delivery leads, working in an agile and iterative manner to build out appropriate solutions
• Liaises with domain leads, product owners, business analyst, and technical community (architects, developers etc.) for solution identification.
• Works in a collaborative and agile manner to document user stories and refine (eg add acceptance criteria)
• Liaises with development teams to prioritize and deliver against the requirements
• Is responsible for supporting the testing requirements together with the QA testing Team
• Supports the design and conceptualisation of new business solution options and articulates identified impacts and risks
• Embraces Scrum practices and principles, participates in continuous improvements of the team delivery
• Supports the product owner and/or business analyst on the prioritisation of change requests
• Outlines business value of each requirement together with business analyst and/or product owner and continuously engages with engineering to ensure development is aligned to what is required
• Provides domain and functional expertise as required
• Understands vision of the product and ensures development activities reflect that vision into the product
• Works with engineers to prioritize, trouble shoot and resolve reported bugs / issues / stories on applications
• Drives data discovery, sourcing, modelling and analytics to support the creation of data flows and models. This includes researching and profiling data sources in data categories of expertise
• Evaluates dependencies, interfaces and specifies inputs and formatting outputs to meet the business’ responsible for defining non-functional requirements
• Degree in Business, Economics or Computer Science.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Functional Analysis roles within the Banking environment
• Dutch or French mother tongue, Fluent in English
• High analytical and technical capabilities
• Team player, collaborative in combination with the ability to work autonomously
• Ability to work in multi-cultural and virtual teams in a matrix/global organisations
• Puts non-functional requirements in practice
• An organized self-starter able to manage a complex environment Architecturally minded with an ability to simplify complex activities
• Experience working closely with Product Owners and Stakeholders in a Scrum environment
• Experience in conceptualisation and solution definition
• Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements Technical experience/environment:
• Java environment
• Experience designing ETL processes is a plus
• Relational databases & SQL knowledge
• UML / BPMN design
• HTML5/CSS3, mock-ups creation
• SOA / REST and API concepts knowledge
• Cloud computing knowledge is a plus
• Good all-round knowledge/experience of interactive applications, batch applications, webservices, middleware
• Knowledge of / experience with software logging- and monitoring principles
• Use of Jira, Confluence, Enterprise Architect, Application Lifecycle Management
• Attractive salary package
• Flexible hours + possibility to telework
• Good vacation days
• Full package
The company provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. #1094649
Cliquez-ici pour accéder à la Politique de confidentialité de Hays, qui vous apportera des informations détaillées sur la manière dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos données personnelles et vos droits relatifs à ces données.
Banques & Finances
Projects & Change Management
Attractive salary package
Contacter un consultant
Contactez Lante Nys, le consultant en charge de cette offre d'emploi, situé à Brussel