Your new employer
For one of its good clients, an international player in its segment, Hays Antwerp is urgently looking for an IT Network and Security Coordinator to join the IT team. It is a full-time position with a permanent contract.
As an IT Network and Security Coordinator, you will collaborate with the global IT partners and internal colleagues to coordinate projects and major changes. The Global Managed Networking & Security (GMNS) services are deployed and maintained both on-premises and in the cloud, playing a crucial role in the corporate cybersecurity program.
- Coordinate IT projects and major changes within the network and security domain. ensuring timely completion and adherence to project plans.
- Implement automated processes, to enhance the overall user experience.
- Prepare projects and plan tasks, assigning responsibilities and resources accordingly.
- Purchase IT materials and services, ensuring cost-effectiveness and adherence to quality standards.
- You will procure necessary equipment and services, ensuring smooth coordination among project participants, whether they are located locally or remotely.
- The coordinator oversees the progress of the projects and ensures they stay within the set timelines and goals.
- Identify and resolve issues and risks that may arise during project execution. The goal is to ensure the project stays on track and achieves the desired outcomes.
- Ensure a smooth transition of projects from implementation to operations.
- Relevant experience in network and security: Having a solid background in network and security is essential for this position. We are seeking candidates who can bring valuable experience and expertise to the role, enabling them to effectively coordinate projects and handle network and security-related tasks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in network and security.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch and Spanish is a plus.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies such as LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, and related protocols.
- Familiarity with network security technologies, including NGFW, IPS, NAC, VPN/ZTNA, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Networking services (vWAN hub, gateway, VPN, etc.) or other public cloud solutions is desirable.
- Understanding of SD-WAN, SASE, MPLS, Zero trust, and other related concepts.
- Familiarity with security best practices for the above-mentioned technologies.
- We are looking for candidates who have a genuine interest in this role and can demonstrate a strong motivation for applying. Conveying your motivation and persuasiveness in your application is crucial. We value individuals who are passionate about their work and can contribute to the overall success of our team.
The employment conditions:
If you are a proactive individual with excellent organizational and communication skills, along with a strong background in IT networking and security, we would like to hear from you! Our client offers you, as an IT Networking and Security Coordinator, a versatile job with the necessary variation and responsibility within a pleasant and modern work environment. You will be joining a multicultural enterprise with a horizontal hierarchy, where an open-door policy is not an idle concept and creativity is encouraged. Furthermore, you can count on an attractive salary package, depending on your skills and experience, and additional benefits.
- Fully electric company car.
- Health insurance and group insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Eco vouchers.
- Expense reimbursement.
- Flexible working hours
- 20 vacation days + 6 ADV.
- Additional leave for seniority.
- Teleworking: After an initial onboarding period, max. 3 days.
- Bonus system: Based on annual evaluations and achievement of targets, eligible for a bonus after 1 year of employment.
Apply for this vacancy:
Interested in this challenging and diverse job as an IT Networking and Security Coordinator with our international client? Apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.