What you'll be doing:
- Participating in the development and maintenance of other applications using similar technologies.
- Providing technical solutions and documentation.
- Working both independently and in a team.
- Serving as a bridge between the internal team and the external consultant.
About our client:
Our client is an independent company that provides IT services to a consortium of employers, including mutual health funds and non-profit organizations active in the health, socio-cultural, and social tourism sectors.
What we're looking for:
- Holder of a higher education degree in IT (or equivalent experience).
- Familiarity with Java, Spring, Docker, Open API (Swagger), ElectronJS, and e-Health is considered a plus.
- Result-oriented, analytical, flexible, and critical thinker.
- Initiative taker with excellent technical analysis and development skills.
- Organized, precise, and reliable team player with the ability to work independently.
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English.
What you'll receive in return:
- Attractive and flexible remuneration package based on your skills and experience.
- A mobility budget that is tailored to your needs.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Opportunity to work in a healthy organization with a pleasant working environment.
- Work at the administrative headquarters, in 1000 Brussels (a few minutes' walk from the Central Station).
Are you interested in this role? Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.