Brabant-Wallon | Logistics Team Leader | Permanent contract after interim | 1094164
HAYS is currently looking for a Logistics Team Leader – Brabant-Wallon
Your new position:
The Logistics Team Leader is responsible for Transportation operations activities and assistance to warehouse replenishment and inventory management.
- Work in SAP to review shipping orders and release documentation so orders can be shipped on a timely basis.
- Required daily interactions with: transportation companies, other departments (Production, planning, scheduling, …) and customers.
- Follow suppliers KPI
- Perform Physical Inventory counts
- Working in close coordination with planning and Supply chain, maintain adequate levels of finished goods in company warehouses to ensure that Customer Orders can be shipped complete and on a timely basis.
- On a daily basis, organize and supervise the workforce operators (+/-15 FTE)
- Work with Logistics Manager to maintain/improve customer service level.
A Customer service, transport, Logistic or Inventory control experience of minimum 3 years is required. Team Leader skills. Expert SAP and Transport knowledge.
The job offers:
Stable work with the possibility of a permanent contract after the interim period.
What you should do now
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply online! #1094164
Salary to discuss
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Birgit Keuleers, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Louvain-la-Neuve