Your new role:
As a Level 2 Service Desk Engineer you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and resolving technical issues for clients. You will work as part of the internal team which is based in Zaventem.
Your main focus will be on ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving technical issues over the telephone, via email, live chat, or on-site. You will be expected to follow up on service requests, incidents, and problems reported by customers and communicate effectively with them throughout the resolution process. You will also be responsible for escalating tickets to the Infrastructure team or third parties as needed, and completing various administrative tasks to ensure the Service Desk runs efficiently.
In addition to resolving desktop, laptop, printer, application, and hardware issues and performing basic network and server troubleshooting, you may also work on specific IT projects for customers, such as completing small customer projects, participating in larger projects, and onboarding new customers or transitions.
What you will need to succeed:
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You have already had 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a good expertise with the following technologies:Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office applications, PC’s, smartphones, Unified Communication, …
- You have a knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server and networking
What you will get in return
Your new company:
- Permanent contract
- Full-time job (39h/week)
- 26 holidays
- Very attractive salary with company car and full package
The company is located in Zaventem, and you will work for the clients located in Brussels, near the Central station.
What you need to do now:
Are you interested in this Level 2 Service Desk Engineer position ? Apply online or contact Alexia Brosens from Hays Brussels. #1094552