great opportunity for a position combining environmental and safety coordination in the food sector | 1094390
Our client is a well-known in the food & beverage sector. To join one of their production and packaging plant located in Flemish Brabant, we are recruiting an Environmental Coordinator (milieu coordinator). Advising on safety will also be part of your responsibilities.
As Environmental Coordinator you are the right hand of the EHSF manager.
For the environment you will take on the following responsibilities:
* Advising, sensitizing and training employees about compliance with environmental legislation
* Drawing up a roadmap for the environment in close collaboration with the Energy & Utilities Manager. You draw up action plans and implement them with the services involved.
* You contribute to the development, implementation, application and evaluation of environmentally friendly production methods and products.
* Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation, carrying out the prescribed emission and immission measurements (carbon) and recording the results thereof
* You animate and communicate figures / actions / projects on the environment both internally and externally as well as on the works council and within the Company group.
* ISO environmental follow-up
For safety you take on the following responsibilities:
* Advising, sensitizing and training employess in the field of safety.
* You regularly carry out tours, carry out audits and prepare reports in order to ensure compliance with our safety procedures.
* Providing support to the departments by helping to carry out risk analyzes and accident investigations
* You help to provide specific safety training and to set up the campaigns.
* A master's degree in engineering
* willing to obtain Environmental Coordinator certificates and to attend annual training courses
* A safety certificate (HSE) level 2 or 1 is an extra asset
* You have at least 4 years of experience in an environmental department in an international and industrial context
* Experience in operations and/or supply chain is a plus
* Your Dutch and English are strong both in writing and orally
* Very good knowledge of MSOffice and affinity with ISO14001
* you are communicative & organizational strong
* you are positive, dynamic and think solution-oriented
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karin at 0498 17 67 47 #1094390
Cliquez-ici pour accéder à la Politique de confidentialité de Hays, qui vous apportera des informations détaillées sur la manière dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos données personnelles et vos droits relatifs à ces données.
Fabrication & Production
according to exeperience
Contacter un consultant
Contactez Karin Opdecamp, le consultant en charge de cette offre d'emploi, situé à Louvain-la-Neuve