Your new company
A company in the aviation industry.
Your new role
- Responsible for the proper functioning of navigation systems
- Follow up preventive and corrective maintenance of navigation beacons and systems
- Analyze and suggest improvements or solutions when a problem is reported
- Make adjustments to software and systems and log them in maintenance and technical reports
- Contribute to developing, installing and testing systems
- Ensure that navigation systems are in conformity with ISO procedures and regulations
- Travel domestically and internationally for the job
- Train staff in your area of expertise
- Engineering degree, preferably specialized in IT and/or Electronics
- Knowledgeable in Radio Frequency techniques, computer networks, and digital and analogue electronics
- Flexible and able to be reached outside of office hours through a rotating system
- Fluent in English, French, and Dutch
- Eager to learn and develop expertise in Navaids
- Strong analytical skills to thoroughly analyze problems and suggest improvements
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to 90K + fringe benefits
- Opportunity to contribute to the development, installation, and testing of new systems
- Training staff in the area of expertise
What you need to do now
Are you interested in this role? Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.