Hays is one of the world's leading recruitment companies. We help our clients to recruit staff on a permanent basis in more than 33 countries.
For one of our clients, a public company responsible for the mobility in Belgium, Hays is looking for an ABAP developer to help them in the implementation of new features.
What you will do:
- Analyze functional specifications and propose solutions
- Implement solutions using SAP ECC and ABAP technologies
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Provide third line support for complex issues
- Coach less experienced colleagues
We are looking for a candidate to join a public and independent company that plays a key role in promoting sustainable transportation in Belgium. As the operator of the Belgian railway infrastructure, the company's goal is to provide railway operators with a modern and efficient infrastructure that meets current and future needs. The company's mission is to design, procure, install, and maintain all the IT and Telecom systems needed to ensure the smooth operation of the rail network.
What you will have in return:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 3+ years of experience in SAP ECC development
- Proficiency in ABAP OO and additional technologies (IDOC, UI5, Fiori, FPM, Webdynpro, Workflow, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP modules (MM, FI, CO, SD, LO, PP, PM)
- Fluent in French or Dutch, passive knowledge of the second national language
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Dynamic and varied job
- Training and career development opportunities
- Flexible work environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Free train travel