Zaventem | Senior Supply planner | International company | Hybrid | Permanent contract | 1093097
Your new job
As a senior supply planner you participate in the supply and operational process of the organisation along with other departments. This means you’ll monitor open orders and take actions when needed. You will carry out the replenishment of products and keep distressed inventory as low as possible. Besides that, you will analyse the inventory and submit forecasts based on your findings and feedback from the Finance department. Furthermore you will suggest and formulate process improvements to increase productivity and efficiency. At last, you will share best practices with other team members to contribute to the company results.
- You hold a master's degree
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience within a demand or supply chain position. (experience in healthcare industry is considered and asset.)
- You are proficient with numbers and data and excel.
- You have a very good knowledge of an ERP system like SAP. Business Objects and Lean tools is a strong asset.
- You speak English on a professional level. Any other language is an asset.
- You have strong communications and presentation skills
- You are stress-resistant and can adapt fast in a changing environment
- You are structured and well-organised
- You are a true team player and are flexible with time.
- Competitive salary package
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation and group insurance
- Tranpsort fee
- Work from home allawence
- Flexible working hours
Your future employer
You will end up with a stable employer specialised in healthcare and where you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your skills within an international working environment. Our client is located in Zaventem at the Brucargo site.
Apply for this vacancy directly
Are you interested in this vacancy as Senior supply planner in Zaventem, please contact Brett Cauwenberg on the following numbers: +32 (0)2/709 89 42 or +32 (0)476 29 55 03. #1093097
Soins de santé & Médical
Between 4000 to 4500 gross + benefits
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Brett Cauwenbergh, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Diegem