New job opportunity for an digital solutions Service Manager for an industrial company. | 1094063
Our client is a world leader in the automation of secure entrance control, has been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle and passenger access systems for over 50 years. For their headquarters based in Wavre (Belgium), our client is currently looking for a Project Engineer dedicated to the service management.
• Skills in project management
• Knowledge in digital services, cloud and IoT
• International mobility (max 20%)
As Project Manager, you will guide a cross-departmental team that is charged with a product/service line contribution as a division. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing a new strategy to enhance the service product portfolio. You will build A new service proposition based on new software and IoT solutions thanks to and business cases from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
Your Key Responsibilities are :
• Identify and appraise new services and software/IoT solutions ideas with a special focus on new business models adoption and data analytics
• Define and manage the services evolution roadmap and related marketing strategy in cooperation with Sales
• Work cross-functionally across R&D, Marcom and Sales by providing services development requirements and specifications and related planning and by ensuring goals are met to bring new value to customers
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, services pricing and positioning strategies
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for the services evolution roadmap.
• Analysis and monitoring of the competitive context and market trend
• Evaluate, report, and forecast the business performance of your products
• Work with an stakeholders, suppliers and development teams to define product release requirements.
• Support the area sales manager with any Service solutions inquiry.
• Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your Service offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
Your Profile :
You’ve got a Master's degree and present 5+ years of service or software project management experience with proven track record of success stories within the aftersales services domain. You must possess:
• a unique blend of business and technical savvy
• The ability to engage with developers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
• a strong digital acumen and knowledge of key digital technologies (cloud, data analytics, digital services and IoT).
You enjoy spending time with Sales and Customers to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You speak French and English perfectly; knowledge of Dutch is an asset. You’re mobile (max 20%) in Europe, USA, Canada and Asia. As for soft skills, you:
• have a big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality;
• are able to communicate with all areas of the company;
• have a good team spirit;
• are innovative;
• are accountable.
Our client offers a permanent contract with a complete salary package. Home-working is possible (2 days/week) and some flexibly is given.
Interested by this new challenge? Don’t hesitate to apply online! If you have any questions, please contact Justine De Schrijver, Hays Engineering at 010/233.864. #1094063
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Justine De Schrijver, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Louvain-la-Neuve