Hays is looking for a Technical Analyst for one of our clients in Brussels.
They are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Functional/Technical Analyst to join the team. You will be responsible for analyzing and defining the clients' needs and translating them into concrete specifications of the applications. You will also be responsible for validating the developed applications and tools, performing functional analyses, and following up new developments and corrective maintenance actions.
The role you will take:
- Analyze and define the needs and/or problems of the customer and translate this question into a concrete problem definition in order to provide the developers with the correct and necessary input, taking into account the technical feasibility, budget, timing, existing architecture and minimum quality requirements.
- Validate the developed applications and tools based on the validation rules and draw up further concrete test guidelines for the test engineers in order to ensure that the functionalities meet the defined quality standards and function without errors.
- Perform functional analyses in order to provide all necessary information allowing the developers to enhance the existing solutions as well as create new ones.
- Verify whether the developments comply with the analyses and, in this case, participate in the creation of optimal solutions for reconciling technical and functional aspects.
- Follow up new developments and corrective maintenance actions, thus ensuring that the product that is being developed meets the users’ demands.
- Follow up the shortcomings identified during the usage but that cannot be handled by the Brokers’ Contact Center, in order to allow the users to use the product under optimal circumstances. Therefore, corrective scripts for the brokers’ databases need to be developed regularly (SQL knowledge).
- Identify problems and obstacles and make proposals for solving them.
- Continuously promote and stimulate the development and improvement of the quality with regard to the processes and tools used in order to offer the user the best possible service, thereby strengthening cooperation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience as Technical Analyst
- Language –FR or NL with good basis for 2nd language and for English
- Experience in the Insurance Sector
- Experience in SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Competitive salary with a lot of very nice benefits (net allowances, car, bonuses,…)
- Opportunity to work with a talented team in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Chance to make a real impact on the development of our products and services
The company is located in Brussels, specialised in providing IT solutions in Insurance markets.