HAYS is currently looking for a Warehouse Operator – Charleroi
Your new role:
As Logistic Technician, you will ensure the lab technicians, engineers and production operators have the right equipment and supplies to achieve their mission. You will also take part in handling outbound shipments, ensuring sales kit assembly, secondary packaging, and transport organization. Additionally, you will support the preparation of experiments.
• Organize and monitor the reception, the storage and the distribution of equipment and supplies to maintain sufficient inventory levels of raw materials and consumables
• Receipt and control goods with documentation filling
• Labelling, sorting, preparation orders, encoding, packaging
• Load and unload shipments using required equipment such as dolly, pallet trucks, forklift, etc
• Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, place products in the stock
• Keep track of quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Maintain a clean and safe working area by following established housekeeping routines (5S Methodology)
• Execute the cycle and physical counting and manage shelf life of deﬁned items.
• Ensure on-time preparation of components for R&D activities.
• Plan shipment with customers and carrier, contact with forwarder
• Prepare shipment: Picking and packing list, cold chain requirements, Customs documentation, shipment follow up (cold chain, ....) and file archiving.
• Process shipments (eventually international shipments and cold chain transport conditions to and from sites/customer/labs)
• Coordinate inventory destructions
• Perform other related duties as assigned
What you'll need to succeed:
• About 2 years of experience in logistic (within a pharmaceutical environment, GMP, cold chain is a plus)
• Good working knowledge of warehouse & distribution operations, as well as information systems, transportation and inventory management
• Experience in working in a regulated environment
• Used to the 5S, Kaizen methodology
• Rigorous and structured
• Experience with SAP is a plus and good knowledge of Excel
• Pragmatic, solution driven with a critical and analytical mind, you always pay attention to details
• You have excellent communication and influencing skills
• Enthusiastic, flexible, and able to lead a multitasking/multidisciplinary role
• Excellent quality and organization of work (autonomy, methodological approach, structured & organized, behavior under pressure…)
• Fluent in French
• Knowledge in English
What you'll get in return:
We offer a temporary interim contract (+/- 6 months), a competitive salary package, an international, dynamic and fast-growing environment.
What you need to do now:
Are you interested in this Logistics position? Please click on ‘Apply now’. #1095617
Cliquez-ici pour accéder à la Politique de confidentialité de Hays, qui vous apportera des informations détaillées sur la manière dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos données personnelles et vos droits relatifs à ces données.
CDD (option CDI)
Salary to discuss
Contacter un consultant
Contactez Birgit Keuleers, le consultant en charge de cette offre d'emploi, situé à Louvain-la-Neuve
Hays Louvain-la-Neuve, Rue Granbonpré 11, bat J bte 10