Hays is one of the world's leading recruitment companies. We help our clients to recruit permanent staff in more than 33 countries.
For one of our Belgian clients, the leading Belgian private health insurance, Hays Brussels is looking for an AS 400 Software Developer to help them adapt/improve existing IT applications.
What you will do
- Realize IT projects according to approved functional specifications and within the approved budget and planning.
- Conduct code reviews and follow-up release management.
- Develop new programs or adapt existing programs in respect of the existing standards.
- Test new developments before submitting them to the key-user for user testing
- Correct bugs in the applications you're responsible for.
- Analyze root causes of frequent problems and propose fundamental solutions.
The company for which we are recruiting is a Belgian company belonging to one of the largest re insurers in the world. Its main activity is the management of private health insurance in Belgium.
They have an open and inclusive corporate culture based on trust, teamwork, leadership and initiative.
What we are looking for
What you will get in return
- Should have a degree in IT, or similar experience
- You should at least a first experience in development with AS400 IBM/I
- Languages: English and one of the national languages (Dutch or French), other languages are a plus
- Technical Stack : AS400 IBM/I, DB2, RPG IV/ILE, Free RPG, Service Programs, CL, DFU, RLU, MQ, SQL, SDA
Besides a competitive gross salary, they offer an extensive standard package of benefits:
year-end premium (13th month)
Please click to apply for this position, your application is welcome!
- Competitive insurance package (hospitalization insurance, ambulatory insurance, guaranteed income insurance and pension plan)
- Free public transport
- Company restaurant
- Meal vouchers
- Eco cheques
- Gift voucher
- Collective company premium (CLA 90)
- Internet allowance
- Homeworking allowance
- Moreover, you can also count on an attractive leave scheme (at least 31 days), flexible working hours and the possibility to homework up to three days a week.
Note : Applicants must reside in Belgium to apply. #1094550