Database Administrator | Brussels | CDI | Attractive Salary Package | English + French or Dutch | 1095020
Hays is looking for a Database Administrator to join the platform team of a fintech company
Your new role as a Database Administrator
• You will operate the hosted SQL BRIO environments and also in Azure, which includes the migration of new databases, the merge and split of existing databases, the follow-up of all automated operations related to BRIO
• You will optimize the performance and costs of the different databases and data layers used by all applications
• You will optimize and rationalize the existing automated processes for better performances, straight-through processing and reliability
What we are looking for
• You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science
• You have at least 2 years of relevant experience with SQL queries, MS SQL, scripting language and process automation
• You have a basic knowledge of the Azure technology stack
• Nice to have : Qlik, Power BI, Cosmos DB (heavily used at the company but these can be learned on the job)
• You have a good command of English and speak French or Dutch
What you will get in return
• A permanent position with a comfortable package in a stimulating working environment.
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to work 3 days from home.
• Broad opportunities to learn every day and exciting career pathways that help you explore different disciplines or areas of expertise
Your new company
The company we are recruiting for is a leading financial tech firm based in Brussels that offers digital solutions and IT services to brokers and insurance companies.
A wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities. #1095020
Technology & ICT
Data & Advanced Analytics
Attractive Salary Package
Neem contact op
Contacteer Nathan Meuleman, de consultant die deze vacature beheert, in Brussels