For one of our leading Belgian clients in the electricity distribution industry, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help them improve their electricity monitoring solutions for Transmission and Distribution utilities. As a global leader in this space, they are changing the future of electricity distribution by predicting the behavior of the grid through AI, making them more efficient and resilient, and enabling smart preventive maintenance. They are an innovative and fast-growing tech company at the forefront of the current energy revolution. Join them and be part of shaping the future of energy!
What you will do
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be responsible for automating build, test and deployment activities for software product releases as planned, improving automation of pre-production testing and deployment into the production process, building and managing data pipelines for data science applications and implementing and automating security policies. You'll also participate in continuous improvement activities of the company's products and services, maintain expert knowledge of DevOps tools and frameworks, cloud deployment solutions, and test automation tools and provide technical support to customers and internal departments.
Here are some specific skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Sciences
- Hands-on experience in DevOps, with strong security knowledge
- Experience with data engineering (ETL), containerization (Docker) and data pipelines (AirFlow)
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Working experience in programming languages Python, C/C++, Java
- Strong Linux / Unix background
- Familiar with Cloud technologies (AWS certification preferred)
- Project management skills with experience in Agile methodology is a plus
Our client is a Belgian-based company that is revolutionizing the energy industry through their innovative solutions for electricity distribution. With a global impact, they have established themselves as a key player in Asia, Europe, and America. The company's main offices are located in Belgium, with additional locations in Spain and Atlanta. Recently, they expanded their operations with the acquisition of a new company. With 15 years of experience, our client has a team of 60 dedicated professionals, with 30 focused on research and development. Their cutting-edge technology incorporates real-time data and IoT solutions to help electrical utilities optimize their assets, increase their capacities, and enhance their resilience and efficiency.
What You Will Get in Return:
We are seeking motivated individuals to join their team and help shape the future of electricity distribution. In return, they offer a dynamic and challenging environment, flexible work schedule, teleworking possibilities, and many other benefits that will support your career growth and personal development.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy by joining our team:
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply, your application is welcome!
- Join a motivated team that is shaping the future of electricity distribution
- Work with real-time data and IoT solutions connected to power grids
- Contribute to smart solutions that address environmental and energy challenges
- Enjoy a dynamic and challenging work environment with flexible scheduling and teleworking options
- Experience fast decision-making and short hierarchical lines in an entrepreneurial SME
- Benefit from excellent career development and growth opportunities in an international and open-minded culture
- Be part of a light, agile organization that can adapt to a fast-changing world
- Receive an attractive remuneration package, including a company car.