Hays is looking for a junior back-end developer to help our client revolutionise and digitise their entire business model.
What will you be doing
- You will work in close collaboration with the Technical Team Leader and the Software Architect in an English environment.
- You will mainly work on the back-end, but it is possible to train on the front-end side and work with react. In the future you can become full-stack and why not Lead Developer.
The company is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company with a start-up mentality !
For several months now, the company has been completely digitalizing its business model to make it more efficient and modern. The company is specialized in the field of logistics and has a (very) important place in Belgium. The company is well established but has managed to keep its startup mentality: the atmosphere is friendly and the colleagues are nice.
Finally, the company invests a lot in digital technology in order to remain up to date and competitive.
What we are looking for
- The ideal candidate holds a bachelor/master's degree in Computer Sciences, Applied Informatics or related field.
- You speak Dutch or French and you have an excellent level of English.
- You have a great interest in the back-end and particularly with Node.js
- Ideally, you have already done some projects with Node.js/Fastify or with another framework like Express.js
- You’re a true team player with good analytical skills and solution-oriented
- You are very interested in state-of-the-art IT technologies and eager to apply them in-the-field.
What you will get in return
- A stimulating, flexible work environment. Don't you feel like coming to the office? No problem, working from home is also possible.
- Someone who guides you on-the-job during the first months and initiates you into the company family.
- A competitive salary based on your skills and the level you deliver, including meals and eco-cheques.
- A company car
- Being part of a fast-growing company with international expansion.
- The opportunity to grow, thanks to training and coaching
- The company is always in for a little celebration: fun moments, celebrating successes together, teambuilding with your colleagues…
- A good team spirit with more than 60 enthusiastic colleagues who strive for the same goal every day.
Are you interested in this role? Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.