Hays is looking for a Product Owner for a client based in Bruges
• Sector : HR company
• Languages : Dutch, English or French is a +
The main focus of the project is to develop digital tools together with our corporate services and development team.
What will you get ?
• Working in a fast growing company
• Modern technologies
• Long term mission (min 1 year + extensions)
• Remote working policy : 1 or 2 days at the office in Bruges.
What will you do ?
• You will be the ambassador of your assigned product or application. You will have final responsibility for the development of the product.
• Of course you will not realize the product alone, you will work closely with internal and external specialists (developers, scrum master, customers...). You make sure they have the necessary information and tools.
• As a product owner, you will largely explore partners on the market for the best tools. Here you will map all requirements and make tactical choices with a focus on the needs of the end user.
• You are project leader for this product: you bring the right people together at the right time, manage to move forward, set priorities, coordinate certain actions. All this in close collaboration with the Scrum Master, architects and team.
• Finally, you always keep the helicopter view and have insight into the impact of the tooling on other teams.
Have you got ...
• Analytical skills and a result approach ?
• Dialogue with involved stakeholders ?
• Autonomous work ?
• Case management, O365, information security, etc ?
• Knowledge how to identify with our values: shoulder to shoulder, hands on, real and sincere ?
If the answers are yes, then quickly apply to this offer, I'll be happy to discuss it with you! #1095244
Contracting / Freelance
Projects & Change Management
Neem contact op
Contacteer Ihsaan Krim, de consultant die deze vacature beheert, in Antwerpen