Vilvoorde | Purchase | Transport | International company | Hybride | 1094401
Your new job
As a purchase & logistics coordinator you will be part of the department that is responsible for buying and importing machines and parts from Asia and South America. Your mainly tasks conclude passing and following up purchase orders to manufacturers and suppliers while keeping the database up to date (ETA, etc). Furthermore you will coordinate and follow-up on (sea & road) transports from manufacture to warehouse, handling the needed documents as well. Besides that you will manage incoming claims of suppliers and assist in creating purchase forecasts and in controlling invoices in corporation with the finance department. At last you will serve as a back up for our sales coordination department.
- Ideally you have a bachelor in economics or logistics or equivalent by experience.
- You are proficient with numbers and data.
- You have good Excel skills. Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of transport planning and documentation is considered an asset.
- You are a customer oriented and very detailed in your work.
- You can work independent and are not afraid to speak up.
- You are structured and well-organised.
- You speak English on a professional level. Any other language is an asset.
- Competitive salary package
- Meal vouchers
- Transport fee
- Yearly bonus
- Home working allowance
- Flexible working hours
- 32 holidays
Your future employer
Our client is an international player, known for its open company culture, high stability and seniority. The company is rapidly growing and encourages positive working atmosphere in this process. There are flexible working hours with the ability to start between 6 and 10 in the morning and you are allowed to work from home 3 days a week.
Apply for this vacancy directly
Are you interested in this vacancy as Purchase and logistics coordinator at Vilvoorde, please contact Brett Cauwenberg on the following numbers: +32 (0)2/709 89 42 or +32 (0)476 29 55 03. #1094401
Industrie & Productie
Neem contact op
Contacteer Brett Cauwenbergh, de consultant die deze vacature beheert, in Diegem