Your new company
A company active in the Air Traffic Management
Your new role
As an Engineer RadioCOM, your primary responsibility is to ensure the proper functioning of the company's Radio and Voice Communication systems. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Following up on the preventive and corrective maintenance of Radio and Voice Communication systems to ensure they are working efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzing problems reported by specialized technicians and suggesting improvements or solutions to rectify the issues.
- Making adjustments to software and systems and creating specifications, which you will log in maintenance and technical reports.
- Contributing to the development, installation, and testing of new systems based on your expertise as a Support Engineer RadioCOM.
- Ensuring that the RadioCOM and Voice systems conform to ISO procedures and regulations based on your expertise.
- Travelling occasionally in Belgium and abroad for work.
- Training staff in your area of expertise.
The ideal candidate
- Has a background in RF engineering, with a specialization in Radio
- Is skilled in analogue and digital electronics
- Knows their way around TCP/IP networks (LAN/WAN), VOIP and Linux
- Can work flexible hours and be reached outside of office hours
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Has good command of English, Dutch, and French
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to 90K per year with fringe benefits.
- Responsibility for the proper functioning of Radio and Voice Communication systems
- Opportunity to contribute to the development, installation, and testing of new systems
- Training staff in the area of expertise
What you need to do now
Are you interested in this role? Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.