SQL Database Administrator | Full time | FR or NL | Brussels | Attractive Salary Package | 1092116
Hays is looking for a SQL Database Administrator to strengthen the ICT department of our client.
Your responsibilities as a SQL Database Administrator:
You support the proper functioning of their systems and applications through monitoring, maintenance, installation and incident management. You follow up the batch processing and intervene if necessary. You are responsible for the management of the various SQL databases in terms of performance, security, coherence and audit.
As an expert, we expect you to have sufficient affinities with the following processes:
• Design and maintenance of processes and data flow/documentation
• Interfacing and follow-up of internal batch processes (accounting/reporting)
• Guaranteeing availability of the applications and providing follow-up/solution in case of incidents
• Respect the agreed SLAs
• Support developers with database problems
• Daily follow-up and monitoring of the databases, backup, installation, version management and configuration of the various applications
• Management of database accesses in collaboration with the infrastructure team
• Contribute to standardization and writing out SOPs
What we are looking for:
• Dutch or French with a (basic) knowledge of the other language.
• You are enthusiastic and have a healthy ambition
• You have a relevant technical basic knowledge and are looking forward to further developing your knowledge
• Solid knowledge of SQL server: scripting and SQL statements
Technical domains: Knowledge in one or more of the domains below is a strong plus:
• IIS, Web Services
• Team Foundation Server
• General network knowledge: TCP/IP, load balancers, certificates, security
Note: on call: flexibility is expected outside office hours with regard to batch tracking, releases, database upgrades and maintenance.
What you will get in return:
A fun and varied full-time position, in which you can use all your talents and there is room for initiatives and personal development. We have a collegial and informal atmosphere and a good work/life balance. We also offer a competitive salary, fringe benefits, training opportunities, the option to work from home and interesting projects.
Your new company:
As a leading and fast-growing BPO (Business Process Outsourcer), our client provides complete (end-to-end) services in the field of mortgages and consumer credit to more than 20 banks and insurance companies.
Their vision: to provide our clients with high quality services for all aspects of the credit process at very competitive rates
Their mission: to be the leading provider of credit-related services
Their core values: result orientation, entrepreneurship, innovation and collaboration
If you're interested in this SQL Database Administrator position, even if you don't match 100% of the requirement, don't hesitate to apply! Your application is welcome! #1092116
Bank & Financiële diensten
Data & Advanced Analytics
Attractive Salary Package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Nathan Meuleman, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Brussels