Covid-19 measure clients main region
OUR MEASURES TO FACE COVID-19
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM HAYS
We’d like to give you an update on the situation and measures concerning COVID-19. This situation requires flexibility, which actually is one of our strong points! That’s is why we put a lot of measures and strategies in place to ensure our people can keep business as usual since we decided to work remotely – home office – as from this week until further notice.
Preparation and preventionOur primary focus was and is the prevention for our employees and visitors. Both on international and local level, explicit and immediate measures were introduced to prevent the virus from entering our offices:
• Daily tips and updates on prevention and hygiene, including updated guidelines on security, privacy and quality
• Adjustments to login procedures and making hygienic products available
• Expanding flexible work procedures using digital tools
• Action towards candidates to have everything run digitally
• No traffic between offices and countries
• Informing our candidates at clients on the right guidelines
As the situation progressed in our country, we immediately rolled out the necessary action plans towards clients and candidates:
• A taskforce consisting of the board, HR, prevention and Communication that’s in touch every three hours
• An interactive platform where the responsible person or manager per team and office can read all information
and react to it
• A support plan for all our employees and managers to apply strict measures, focussing on business as usual
• Preparing the information and procedures in case of new developments
• Informing our temporary and freelance employees and their employers
• Contacting our candidates and making them more flexible, as well the planned procedures
This situation and the measures require a constant evaluation and agile communication, but I’m fully confident that these our the right measures to take.
Flexibility and opportunity
We predicted and feel the effects on the market. That is why we only organise our processes and meetings digitally. This saves you, our candidates and our consultants time and it improves their safety. We trained our consultants accordingly in video and phone interviews and feedback. We also keep in touch with our candidates about opportunities and we guide them with extra tips to get through this together, ready for the future.
I personally notice that our consultants are more than ever motivated to find the right person for your company or project!
Business as usual
Your running projects will obviously go on with the needed priority, unless you inform us otherwise. We’d love to advise you on the right solution. Our department Prevention and our management work day and night to assist our clients, temporary workers and freelancers.
If you have any future projects, are in need of flexible talent or want to discuss how we work during this period, feel free to get in touch with us via:
• Your regular contact person
• Our department Prevention: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our general email address: email@example.com
• A phonecall via: 05 665 36 00
The continuity of your company and the safety of your and our employees remain our priority.
We power the world of work, we are Hays.
Managing Director HAYS Belgium